ARCO Marine Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Starter - 10 Tooth
Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Starter - 10 Tooth
The outboard starter will fit BRP-OMC, V6, V8 loop, 115-300 HP E-TEC, and 10-tooth drive gear.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery - A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections - A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
When properly installed, all ARCO products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months for leisure use and 90 days for commercial or racing applications.
Add an extra year of warranty to your rotating electric ARCO product (Tilt/Trim Motors, Alternators, Outboard Starters, and Inboard Starters) when you register your product within 30 days of purchase. You can register your product by visiting arcomarine.com/product-registration
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
ARCO Marine High-Performance Inboard Starter w/Gear Reduction Permanent Magnet - Clockwise Rotation