Comrod AV62P-M Commercial Marine VHF Antenna - 9
AV62P-M Commercial Marine VHF Antenna - 9' (cable sold separately)
P Series Antennas have a PL-259 connector at the base and cable is center-fed.
The AV62M9 is a rugged high quality gain antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is designed for use on fishing craft and larger vessels, but is also suitable for use on pleasure craft when the demands are very high.
- Design: Collinear 5/8 wave phased brass elements
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- Special precautions are taken to reduce cable currents Aluminum base
- Height: 9ft. (2.7m)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°F, +160°F
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Power rating: 100W
- Gain: 4dbi
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: UHF female
- DC-grounded: Yes
- Mast Mount
AV62M9 is easily mounted to the bulkhead by means of 4 holes in the aluminum bracket, or to a mast or tube with Ubolts. The U-bolts in stainless steel, are included. The mast diameter must be within 30-60mm.
- Length (Inches): 9'
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF/Cellular/PCS
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 108"L WT: 5.5 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend