Jabsco Wakeboard Ballast Puppy w/Reversing Switch - 12V
Today's Wakeboard and Ski tow boats need to be able to take on water ballast to modify their wake formation. A development of our tried and tested Puppy Pumps lets these specialist craft rapidly take on and dump ballast, while modern electronics guard against dry running damage to the impeller
The choice of motor boat builders for ski and wakeboard ballast systems.
- Includes Run-Dry Protection Device
- 9 GPM (34 LPM) flow rate
- Approximately 80 pounds of water ballast per minute
- Self-priming to 3'
- Reversible pump both fills and empties ballast tanks
- Reversing switch
- Ignition protected
- 1" (25mm) hose barb external
- 1/2" NPT internal
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 9 GPM
- Reversible: Yes
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 7.15 lbs
- UPC: 671880535090
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend