Scanstrut PT2001 - PowerTower Radar Mount - 14" Aft Leaning
PT2001 - PowerTower® Radar Mount - 14" Aft Leaning
The Scanstrut Composite PowerTower is engineered for outstanding strength with an unparalleled surface finish. Manufactured using the best composite materials, PowerTower® is molded as a single structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar.
- B & G - HALO 20, 20+, 24 radars
- Garmin - Fantom 18, 24, GMR18HD / 18xHD / 18HD+, GMR24HD / 24xHD, GMR40 radars
- Humminbird - HB 2124 CHRIP radar
- ICOM - MR-1010RII radar
- Intellian - FB150 in i3, FBR250 in i3, FBR250R in i3, i3 radars
- KVH - TracPhone V3-HTS, TracVision M2, M3, TV3, V3 radars
- Lowrance - 3G/4G radars
- Raymarine - 37STV, QUANTUM (Q24C), QUANTUM 2 (Q24D), RD218, RD418/RD418HD, RD424/RD424HD radars
- Sea-Tel - Coastal 14 radar
- Simrad - 3G/4G, DX45, DX60 / DX64-S, GB40 / NX40/45 / NSE8/12 radars
- Sitex - RADARpc - 4D radar
- Hollow stem allowing internal routing of all cables
- Watertight Installation - IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem and a watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant.
- Ease of Install - the pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using its own mounting bolts.
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Composite
- Height - 13.8" (350mm)
- Mounting Type - Aft leaning - 30°
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Composite
- Type: Aft Leaning Mount
- Height: 14"
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 21"L WT: 6.3 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790216
Quick Guide (pdf)