Scanstrut SPT1002 - Stainless Steel PowerTower Radar Mount - 6" Aft Leaning
SPT1002 - Stainless Steel PowerTower® Radar Mount - 6" Aft Leaning
The Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower® is engineered for outstanding strength and with an unparalleled surface finish. Manufactured using the best marine grade Stainless Steel, PowerTower® is molded as a single 'monocoque' structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar.
- Furuno - 1621, 1622, 1623, 1715, 1724, 1734, 1815, 1824, 1832, 1834, 1835, DRS 2D, 42DL, 42DL+, 4D, 4D-NXT, DRS4W, NavNet 18" and 24"
- Humminbird - AS 21RD4KW
- Inerphase - Mini RE-1, 8, 9
- JRC 100, 100mk2, 1066, 1500, 1500mk2, 1800, 2000
- Koden - 2kW 12"
- Lowrance - LRA-1800/RB714A/DX42
- Navman - 8000 Series - 18"
- Seiwa - SWR-1, SWR-8, SWR-9
- Simrad - GB40, NX4-/45, NSE8/12, RB712A, DX42S
- Sitex - MDS-1, 8, 9, 12, NKE-1066
- Techmarine - T72.01, T72.02, T-72.04
- Designed to fit the most up to date radars
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower®
- No need to cut the radar’s connectors off for installation
- Constructed from the best Marine grade Stainless Steel
- Range of accessories light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower®
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Height - 6" (152mm)
- Mounting Type - Aft leaning - 25°
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Type: Aft Leaning Mount
- Height: 6
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 6.1 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790315
Quick Guide (pdf)