Scanstrut SC102 Radar Pole Mount - 8
SC102 Radar Pole Mount - 8'
Totally universal, the Scanstrut SC102 Pole Mount installs your radar onto the deck or transom of your boat.
Supplied as a complete kit, you will have everything you need for a quick and easy installation. The anodized aluminium base gives choice when deciding where you wish to install the pole mount, it has a rotation of 360 degree that enables the pole to be installed on both sloping transoms and level decks. The Pole features two cable channels with a cover strip to hold cables in place and out of view.
Made from marine-grade aluminium and coated with a 4-step marine paint system, making sure that your pole mount stays looking its best year in, year out, whatever the oceans throw at it.
- B & G - 3G/4G, HALO20, HALO20+, HALO24 radars
- Garmin - Fantom 18, 24, GMR18HD / 18xHD / 18HD+, GMR24HD / 24xHD, GMR40 radars
- Humminbird - HB 2124 CHIRP radar
- Lowrance - 3G/4G radars
- Raymarine - QUANTUM, QUANTUM 2, RD218, RD418/RD418HD, RD424/RD424HD radars
- Simrad - 3G/4G, DX45, DX60 / DX64-S, GB40 / NX40/45 / NSE8/12 radars
- Sitex - RADARpc - 4D radar
- Adjustable base, able to rotate 360°. Base enables the pole to be installed on both sloping transoms and level decks.
- Unique pole extrusion accommodates two (2) cable channels with a cover strip to hold cables in place
- Supplied with two support modules providing maximum fore / aft and sideways bracing
- Easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile base on deck
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Aluminium
- Height - 8.3" (2.5M)
- Mounting Type - Pole Mount
In the Box:
- Pole mount
- Top plate
- Deck strut
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Aluminum
- Type: Pole Mount
- Height: 8
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 15"W x 96"L WT: 28 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790599
Quick Guide (pdf)