Simrad RPU300 Reversible Hydraulic Steering Pump - 24V
RPU300 Reversible Hydraulic Steering Pump - 24V
The RPU300 is a reversible hydraulic steering pump for boats up to 70'. A reversible hydraulic steering pump is used to add autopilot capabilities to outboard or sterndrive (inboard/outboard) vessels with existing hydraulic steering systems. It works in conjunction with Simrad autopilot computer as part of an autopilot system. Larger boats need larger pumps; this pump is compatible with the high-current NAC-3 or AC42 autopilot computer.
- Application: Vessels with stering ram capacity of 17.7-58.5cu.in.
- Boat Length: 50'-70'
- Hydraulic Ram Capacity: 17.7-58.5cu.in. (290-960cc)
- Maximum Pressure: 60 BAR
- Dimensions: 9 1/16"L x 3 15/16"W x 4 13/16"H
- Amperage: 5-20A @ 12V
- Autopilot Computer: NAC-3 or AC42
- Hardover Time: 8-20 seconds
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 12"L WT: 8.65 lbs
- UPC: 809190358706
Owner's Manual (pdf)