Solstice Watersports 108" Tonga Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
10'8" Tonga Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
10'8" x 32" x 6" Tonga SUP is an all-around recreation SUP featuring a 6” thick core making it suitable for riders up to 325lbs. Sporting a rounded nose and wide beam, this board provides unmatched stability so you can focus less on balancing, and more on exploring the water.
The Tonga was designed to create the most comfortable paddling experience for casual riders. Sporting a rounded nose and wide beam, this board provides unmatched stability so you can focus less on balancing, and more on exploring the water. Its wide design mixed with its 6” core makes it extra buoyant so you can bring along a passenger or pet. Paddle with confidence, take in the views, and maybe even do some yoga on it. Tonga makes being on the water effortless in every aspect.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, it's diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Superior weight capacity of 325 lbs
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mounts to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 33" x 14" x 10"
- Weight - 28 lbs
- Weight Capacity - 325 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit