BG V100-B Black Box VHF Radio w/Built-In AIS Transmitter Receiver External GP-500 GPS Antenna
V100-B Black Box VHF Radio with Built-In AIS Transmitter & Receiver & External GP-500 GPS Antenna
Stay safer on the water with the B & G V100-B VHF marine radio featuring a built-in GPS and Class B AIS transceiver, which allows you to see and be seen by AIS-equipped vessels. Stay connected from anywhere on board with up to 8 handsets (4 wired and 4 wireless) and 4 external speakers.
Stay connected from anywhere on board with up to 8 handsets (4 wired and 4 wireless) and 4 external speakers.
The system is comprised of a VHF Radio Black box (NRS-2), a handset, and a speaker. Add additional speakers or wireless handsets with charging stations as you need, for complete freedom onboard, and meaning there is no need for a handheld VHF.
The radio systems replace the V90-B VHF and have been developed to allow wider integration possibilities through NMEA 2000® and 0183 while featuring improved user interfaces and design styles aligned to the new displays of B & G.
- Integrated Class B AIS transmitter & receiver
- Bundled with a dedicated GPS receiver, GPS-500 for AIS transmission.
- Class D DSC-approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Connect up to 4 wireless and 4 wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to 4 external speakers
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- 60-second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA 2000® backlight groups so MFDs and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to 5 “buddies” using their VHF MMSI
In the Box:
- 000-15642-001 NRS-2 Black Box only
- 000-15650-001 H100 Handset
- 000-15651-001 SP100 - Speaker for Simrad and B & G Systems
- 000-13613-001 GPS-500
See & Be Seen with Integrated AIS*
The V100-B includes a Class B AIS transceiver, which not only receives AIS targets but also transmits your boat’s position to nearby AIS-equipped vessels. This helps other mariners to spot your boat through any conditions, day or night. A built-in AIS receiver monitors the position of other AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to proactively avoid collisions in crowded harbors and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the radio’s built-in screen or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
*V-100 has a receiver only
Expandable with Additional Handsets & Speakers
V100 series modular VHF radios come with 1 wired handset and 1 speaker, but you can add up to 4 more B & G H60 wireless and 3 more H100 wired handsets along with up to 3 additional external speakers, doubling your radio as an on-board intercom. Each wireless handset with inductive charging, duplicates your radio’s display and controls on a large, easy-to-read screen, viewable in all lights, with an intuitive user interface. Access all key functions with channel scan and favorites, an alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming, and 60-second audio rewind.
- Hailer: Yes
- Built-In GPS: No
- AIS: Yes
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Listen-Back: Yes
- Intercom Capability: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 11.6 lbs
- UPC: 9420064118489