Furuno 19" Color LCD Marine Monitor
19" Color LCD Marine Monitor
This 19" (SXGA) monitor features bonded LCD panels that deliver high-resolution and high-contrast video presentations in a wide range of operating conditions, even in direct sunlight. These compact and ergonomically designed monitors showcase an ultra-sleek, upscale, edge-to-edge design that will add a touch of class to any bridge.
These monitors are designed to work seamlessly with Furuno's commercial Black Box systems, such as radars, fish finders, and sonars. In addition to a wide array of Furuno products, the MU192HD can also be paired with compatible systems from other manufacturers.
- MU192HD can also display images from security cameras, DVD players, computers, or other peripheral devices
- 1,000 cd/m2 color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare
- Its wide range of interface options include (1) HDMI,(1) RGB, (1) DVI-D, and (1) composite video inputs
- Easy retrofit from MU150HD/MU190HD, using the same cutout
- A wide range of brightness options offers comfortable viewing in any light
- High-contrast LCD that delivers a clear and sharp image
- IP56 waterproof design (Front panel)
- Displays can be flush-mounted (standard) or bracket-mounted (optional)
- Screen Resolution: SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- Display Size: 19 inches
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Power Usage: 12-24 VDC
- Screen Size: 19"
Owner's Manual (pdf)