Humminbird XNT-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHRIP TM Transducer w/Temp f/SOLIX
XNT-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP TM Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, all metal bracket and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 – All Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XNT 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Pins: 14
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1.35 lbs
- UPC: 082324053054
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend