Humminbird XPTH-9-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer w/Temp
XPTH-9-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp
MEGA Side Imaging+ Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer supports MEGA Imaging/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design and 30’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Side Imaging+ Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (m)
- MEGA Down Imaging+ Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 125ft (38m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 15"L WT: 3.9 lbs
- UPC: 082324053276
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
SI-TEX MDA-1 Metadata Class B AIS Transceiver w/Internal GPS - Must Be Programmed