Navico WR10 Wireless Pilot Controller- Bluetooth
WR10 Wireless Pilot Controller- Bluetooth
Bluetooth® wireless technology adds simple remote functionality to all autopilots.
The WR10 Wireless Autopilot Controller is for Lowrance, Simrad and B&G. The wireless controller allows boaters to maintain complete control of their autopilot no matter where they are on the vessel.
- Easy to retrofit with existing autopilot systems
- Components include wireless pilot controller, and waterproof Bluetoothr base station with Micro-C connection
- Compatible with Simrad, Lowrance and B&G autopilot systems
The WR10 Wireless Pilot Remote has a series of clearly marked keys and an LED status light to allow for fast and accurate autopilot access. The wireless pilot controller remote has a range of 98 ft (30 m). The remote ships with lanyard and an optional wrist strap is available.
Wireless Remote Functions:
Mode: Toggles autopilot between Auto and Wind modes for Sailboats; Auto and No Drift (COG) modes for powerboats
Course Change Keys: Port and Starboard keys for 1 degree (short press) or 10 degrees (long press) course change
Standby: Switches the autopilot to Standby mode
Auto: Engages the autopilot in Auto mode
- LED: provides flash notifications for key presses, acknowledged/not acknowledged commands and low battery
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 9420024140062
We Also Recommend