Raymarine AIS5000 AIS Transceiver for Maritime First Responders
AIS5000 AIS Transceiver for Maritime First Responders
Designed for maritime first responders, search and rescue (SAR) and law enforcement agencies, the AIS5000 Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver delivers robust Class A AIS network capability and serves as a gateway device for secure text messaging in the maritime domain.
AIS5000 integrates with Raymarine encrypted multifunction displays to enable secure ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore messaging, tasking, intel sharing, SAR coordination and much more.
Raymarine’s encrypted navigation system is the only system certified to the US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS 140-2) and offers Secure but Unclassified Tactical Exchange Data System (STEDS) capability to authorized participating agencies.
Advanced Class A AIS Capabilities
AIS5000 is a full-function Class A Automatic Identification System transceiver enhanced for First Responder applications.
- Fourth generation AIS technology for expanded speed, range and processing performance
- Full color target display with optional ENC mapping
- Integrated Man Overboard/SAR Transponder track and management system
- Silent mode (receive-only) mode for anti-piracy and EMCON operations
Rugged & Versatile
Engineered to withstand the toughest conditions, AIS5000 is right at home onboard all vessels from the largest ocean-going ships to small, fast RIBs and interceptors.
- Certified to the highest industry standards for waterproofness, shock and vibration
- Compact enclosure with NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity
- Optional junction box available for expanded shipboard sensor and ECDIS connectivity
- Flexible overhead, bulkhead, desktop and surface mount options
Secure Maritime Domain Awareness
AIS5000 integrates with LightHouse encrypted MFDs to securely pass digital data between friendly units using the VHF-band AIS network.
- Blue Force Tracking (BFT) of friendly units.
- Open or covert participation in the AIS network along with partner vessels.
- Secure text messaging, status reporting, intel sharing and tasking*
- Target of Interest (TOI) designation and interception*
- Over-the-air reception and automatic SAR pattern plotting*
*Coming soon for LightHouse 3 based systems.
What's in the Box?
- E70529 AIS5000 Tranceiver
- A80586 Mounting Bracket
- A80587 Power Cable
- A80588 Junction Box
- A80589 GNSS Antenna
- A80593 Interface Cable (x2)
- LIT70279 AIS5000 Literature Pack