Raymarine CAM300 Mini Day Night Eyeball IP Camera
Savings up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 11/12/2023 VIEW
CAM300 Mini Day & Night Eyeball IP Camera
The CAM300 mini day/night IP camera is a wide field-of-view visible camera designed for Raymarine Axiom chartplotters. Equipped with an HD video sensor, the CAM300 transforms Axiom into a powerful onboard video observation system. Use the CAM300 to monitor blind spots, check in on the crew, or watch and record all fishing action from the helm. Combine the CAM300 with the Raymarine AR200 sensor and make smarter navigation decisions using ClearCruise augmented reality to overlay AIS targets, waypoints, and chart objects on the Axiom video display.
- Crystal clear HD video imagery using a 3MP CMOS sensor
- View up to 4 CAM300 video streams simultaneously on single
- Built-in infrared emitters for excellent near-field low-light visibility up to 33 ft (10 meters)
- Image flip and invert functions for ball-up/ball-down installation and reverse video.
- Flexible mounting solutions as the entire camera ball rotates in the housing
- Easy to install with either a direct 12-volt connection or single cable Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Rugged IP66 enclosure for below and above-deck marine installations
- Navigate smarter with ClearCruise™ augmented reality and the optional AR200 sensor