Scanstrut LMP-2 Self Leveling Pole Radar Mount - Furuno & Sitex 2kW & 4kW Domes
Self Levelling Radar Mount - Pole
Our Self-Levelling Pole Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Universal adjustable base able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- Supplied with two support modules - a deck strut and rail stand off for maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- Fits to angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms
- Unique pole extrusion with two cable channels with cover strips to hold cables in place
- Easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile deck on deck
- Existing SC100 Pole Mount installations can be upgraded to self levelling with our upgrade kit
- 2.5m / 8.3' pole
- 3" diameter pole
- Base diameter of just 80mm / 3.1"
- Finest quality machined and anodised aluminium head unit ? lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- Marine grade 6082 aluminium pole - polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- 1 x Pole (complete with 2 x cable cover strips)
- 1 x Adjustable base
- 1 x Levelling head unit and cradle with plate
- 1 x 1200mm / 3.9' deck strut
- 1 x Rail stand off for 25mm / 1" rail
- Construction: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Type: Self Leveling