Scanstrut PowerTower 6" Aluminum Open Array
Based on our unique ellipse extrusion, Scanstrut's Aluminium PowerTower is designed to raise your antenna from the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch, to ensure the radar has a clear view of the horizon and maximum performance can be achieved.
Available in a forward leaning profile for radome installations and an aft leaning profile for open-array installations.
- Made specifically for Sitex, Simrad and Garmin
- Hollow stem to route cables neatly inside mount
- Pre-fitted waterproof IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for quick and easy installation
- Antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using own mounting bolts
- Marine grade 6082 aluminum
- Polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- Construction: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Lean (FWD/Aft): Aft
- Light/GPS Bracket: No
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790391
Quick Guide (pdf)