SI-TEX SP-80-7 Mechanical Dash Drive w/Built-In Feedback
Includes Type "S" Mechanical Dashboard Drive w/ Built-in Rudder Feedback
Fixed-Mount Autopilot System
Cruise Control at Sea. The SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to
be--effortlessly. It's smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on
deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the
course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination
with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With
the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to
really let you go.
- Designed for inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels with either
hydraulic or quadrant steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option
with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use,
constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and ten selectable levels of
rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements
to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By
mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of
exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-80MS
- Steering Type: Cable/Solenoid
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 18"W x 20"L WT: 23 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)