Simrad NAC-1 Autopilot Computer
Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
NAC-1 Autopilot Computer
The NAC-1 is the centre of your autopilot system, containing the electronics needed to operate and interface with other key components. It has been designed for hydraulic or cable-steered boats up to nine metres (30 feet) in length, and works with Simrad displays to provide a fully integrated autopilot solution.
Plug-and-play connectors facilitate easy installation, minimising the wiring necessary to install your autopilot system. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking offers simple connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedback units, and multifunction displays located anywhere on board.
Hydraulic & Cable Steer Options
The NAC-1 Autopilot Computer is recommended for boats up to 9 metres (30 feet) in length. It been designed to reliably drive either the Simrad PUMP-1 reversible hydraulic pump for hydraulic-steered outboards, or the HELM-1 drive unit for cable-steered vessels.
Virtual Rudder Feedback
Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback technology eliminates the need to install a separate rudder feedback unit aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats with planing hulls. This reduces overall autopilot system cost and complexity, and is ideal where a feedback unit is impractical due to mechanical constraints.
Minimum Product Requirements:
A drive unit, heading sensor, NMEA 2000® network, and compatible autopilot controller or multifunction display are required to create a complete autopilot system. Some vessels may also require a rudder feedback unit.
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Continuum Steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 9 metres (30 feet) in length
- Compatible with the Simrad PUMP-1 reversible hydraulic pump and HELM-1 cable steer drive unit
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 rudder feedback units
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000® connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, and multifunction displays
What's in the box?
- NAC-1 Power Cable
- NAC-1/NAC-2 DRIVE CABLE - 2M
- NAC-1/NAC-2 Power Cable - 2m