Wave WiFi EC HP Dual-Band - AC Receiver
EC HP Dual-Band - AC Receiver
Wave WiFi’s EC- HP (High Powered) Dual-Band (DB) AC speed (AC) model produces the highest allowable output power of 1 watt, providing long-range connection to good quality hot spots.
HP models support MIMO technology with optional second external antenna on the 2.4 GHz EC HP . Like all Wave WiFi devices, the EC ER DB AChas a Web-based friendly user interface. There is no software installation. This means better performance for plug-and-play computer accessories.
All HP models support WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption and are Ethernet Converts (EC). Therefore, a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the boats network.
- The 600Mhz processor delivers faster response times from the user interface
- One Gigabit ethernet port
- Supports concurrent 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi frequencies
- User friendly proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Weather resistant enclosure
- High powered Dual-Band receiver for longer range
In the Box:
- EC HP Dual-Band AC receiver
- 25' Ethernet cable (Category 5)
- 10' 12 VDC power cable
- 25' of low loss antenna cabling with two (2) spare Male “N” connectors
- Two (2) Dual-Band Omni- Directional N-Female antennas
- Two rubber duck Dual-Band Omni-Directional antennas
- Quick start guide & manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Wireless: Yes
- Speed - Max: 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 17"W x 24"L WT: 13.1 lbs
- UPC: 793072875446
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
ACRO Marine Premium Replacement Distributor Cap f/Mercruiser Inboard Engines - GM-Style