Wave WiFi Rogue Pro Wifi Antenna
Rogue Pro Wifi Antenna
The Rogue Pro features the same trouble free, high powered performance of the Rogue Wave in a sealed, polished stainless steel case. The Rogue Pro has an integral 1″-14 ready base for numerous standard marine antenna mounts. In addition to the enhanced dust and moisture resistance, the stainless steel housing offers superior heat transfer and impact resistance. The Rogue Pro was developed in response to a need for an extremely ruggedized WiFi device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Pro is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Pro provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install.
- Supports 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi frequencies
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- 1" - 14 Thread mount base
- Marinized Stainless Steel body extends the life of the unit on the water
*Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the hot spot signal, as well as having a clear line-of-site to the boat.
In the Box:
- Wave WiFi Rogue Pro marine antenna
- 8.5db Marine antenna
- PoE w/power supply (12VDC wall adapter & cigarette lighter adapter)
- 25' Ethernet cable (Category 5)
- 1" - 14 Thread Mount - Stainless Steel
- Quick start guide & manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Speed - Max: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 23"L WT: 2.7 lbs
- UPC: 793072875408
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend